.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beekman Place

"...[A]nd I knew I was safe."

Sunday, July 03, 2011

Being all emo

Feeling mighty down tonight... it's embarrassing to me to whine like a little bitch, but odds are nobody's going to read this, at least not until some time much further down the road, when hopefully I'll be more emotionally stable.

I'm waiting, as I have been since Monday, for the results of my liver biopsy, which in turn I had to wait to come to pass, after about a month & counting of jumping through hoops. My doctor thinks I probably have liver cancer. This conjecture was made shortly before Memorial Day, and my time since has been a series of trying to get tests scheduled, getting the tests, waiting for results, and moving on to the next test. So I'm going on a little over a month of not knowing for sure if I have cancer. My patience is pretty thin, and I caught myself tonight, at several points, losing it with Cliff, and barely pulling myself back. This is not acceptable.

Just ain't happy. Feel like shit. Can't really talk to anybody about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home